This Berti set contains 7 knives, all made in Stainless steel X50CrMoV15 with Boxwood handle:
- Compact knife overall cm. 18,4 blade cm. 8,6 handle cm. 9,8
- Hard-cheese knife overall cm. 39,2 blade cm. 26,3 handle cm. 12,9
- Soft cheese knife overall cm. 30,4 blade cm. 18,1 handle cm. 12,3
- Semi hard-cheese knife overall cm. 38,9 blade cm. 26,2 handle cm. 12,7
- Trapezium knife overall cm. 22,8 blade cm. 13,3 handle cm. 9,5
- Spatula knife overall cm. 21,9 blade cm. 12,4 – handle cm. 9,5
- Bow knife cm. 27,7
Materials: Boxwood and stainless steel X50CrMoV15
Maintenance: Hand wash and dry immediately
Packaging: Fir Wood.
Origin: Handmade in Italy, in Scarperia (Tuscany).
Technical specifications of all Berti knives:
- They can be forged (hot plastic processing) or laser cut (cold blade cutting), but the blades are always obtained from one piece.
- The steel used is of German production (X50CrMoV15 of Krupp) characterized by high carbon content to confer high cutting capacity and duration of sharpening. The steel with which high quality knives are made is not 100% stainless, to guarantee a better cutting capacity. For their maintenance it is advisable to wash them by hand and to dry them immediately after washing.
- In addition to the heating up to 1055 °c, the hardening also provides for the under-cooling at-80 ° C to guarantee the maximum duration of the sharpening and cutting efficiency.
- The handles are made of natural materials such as horn and Boxwood, or in selected plastic material. However, they are all hand-crafted from slab and not printed.
Ready to ship